Maltese Cross Puppies - help please! PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Dogs&Puppies >
Message/Author
Next message Toni Clifford (195.93.21.3) posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 11:10 pm
No, I no longer live with my boyfriend - its too much hassle! thank you :-) x
Next message Lu - anna (212.32.75.38) posted on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 6:40 pm
I take it you dont live with your boyfriemnd? and are you still looking for this dog? Yes the dog in the picture is a right sweetie!!!
good luck with your search!
Next message Toni Clifford (195.93.21.3) posted on Sunday, June 18, 2006 - 9:03 pm
Yes thats the dog that i want! Isnt she lovely. Thanks everyone for your advice - i personally dont see the problem with cross breeds, my boyfriend has just given a home to a staffordshire bull terier x jack russell and shes so lovely. x
Next message Lu - anna (212.32.127.214) posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 10:57 am
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1842/normal044pt.jpg

Hi Toni is this the dog you want?
Next message chimalt (195.93.21.3) posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 10:43 am
Hiya Toni, i seen an ad on the freeads about a chihuahua cross maltese there is a pic of the pup and he looks cute, go have alook freeads.net
Next message Tills (62.252.224.12) posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 10:09 am
Rocco, it wasn't Maxine. Just a fool borrowing her name!
Next message rocco (82.43.180.158) posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 8:57 am
??????
Next message maxine (195.92.67.66) posted on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 1:28 am
its amazing how many of you people give the wrong advice to people on hear its as thogh u think your trained vets lol get real darlings if u want proper advice on your animals go ask your vet cuz the people on hear seem to be giving the wrong advice all the time wonder how many poor animals have suffered because of the idiots on hear giving such poor advice
Next message s (212.155.191.21) posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 9:48 am
And please avoid epupz, it mostly used by puppy farmers and byb's. If you do have to resort to such places please ensure the parents have had all the relevant health checks for the breed and that you can see the mother in the home with the pups.

I dont understand how anyone can promote places like that
Next message Fiona (84.19.230.107) posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 8:30 am
JS has a malti-poo, Maltese poodle. And yes, there is no guarantee that it will look like hers. Closest looking bree di have ever seen is a bichon frise, or a straight maltese dog. Y not consider getting one of those, am sure that your mum will fall in love with any small dog once she sees it, and it would be worth while explaining that because it is a cross breen JS has, there is no ex[ectation on what it will look like - trust me, i have a JR poodle and i have seen so many of the same "tyoe" and they all look very different. As well, deliberate x breeding of pups are now selling for over £50-500. you would get a pure breed dog for the same price.

Good luck
Next message rocco (82.43.180.158) posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 8:19 am
Your mum will only have one if it is like Jessica Simpson's dog? :(

I sincerely hope this is a wind up :(.

I have no idea what Jessica Simpson's dog looks like, but cross breeds do not breed to type (and you seem to want a cross between dogs that are completely different in both type and temperament) - you could end up with a completely different looking dog to the one you expected.I hope this is not the case becaused otherwise you are likely to be dissappointed and another dog possibly looking for another home when it doesn't grow into the dog you were expecting.

If you want a small cross breed, I suggest going to your nearest rescue centre.
Next message Orange (86.136.131.87) posted on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 12:33 am
www.epupz.co.uk
Next message Toni Clifford (195.93.21.3) posted on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:12 pm
Hi eveyone, this is the first time ive been on here. I am looking for a maltese cross with either poodle/jack russel/chihuahua - Im not just being picky - its just ever since ive been able to talk i have nagged my parents for a dog - and my mum has agreed to letting me have one - only if its like Jessica Simpson's dog, she fell in love with her straight away. Im 18, and i live with my parents in a big house with a lovely garden, someone is always at home so we would be able to give a good home- ive looked everywhere and now wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction pllleeeaaaseee :-)
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: